Coaches, Parties & Group Visits
We can handle it - the more the merrier! We offer a warm and friendly welcome to coach tours, parties and groups, as the only ice cream parlour making and serving ice cream from our own herd of Guernsey cows, a visit to Brymor is truly unique. Yes we get queues at busy times but our lovely team of "super scoopers" will serve everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible so you can enjoy your favourite flavour, and perhaps decide which one you'd like to take with you to enjoy at home too!
We've got it covered!
- The café seats 150 people so there is room to relax.
- We serve more than 25 different flavours of ice cream – the only ice cream made in Yorkshire from Guernsey cows.
- We serve freshly cooked food using regional and seasonal ingredients.
- Our well stocked Gift Shop has an ever-changing range of locally sourced gifts, homeware and produce.
- We make our ice cream here on the farm and visitors can view some of our cows and young stock from our special indoor viewing area.
- The outdoor seating area overlooks open countryside, ideal for sunny days.
- Under cover play barn for the little ones
Coach Party Booking Form
For coach drivers
- Our large, flat, well-marked car park has a dedicated coach parking area, close to the parlour and cafe and plenty of turning space.
- We offer complimentary driver refreshments and drinks during your visit as our way of saying thank you.
- We are conveniently located just off the A6108 just 15 minutes from the A1.
- Your passengers will leave with a smile after tasting Yorkshire’s finest farm produced ice cream.
We're on the Level!
There are no narrow doorways or tricky steps to wrangle with here, everything is on one level and plenty of room for everyone to manoeuvre whatever. We have lots of space and easy access to the parlour, loos and car park.
We have baby change facilities, buggy friendly access and high chairs too. Feel free to breastfeed any where you can get comfy in the parlour, after all milk is at the very heart of our business so why would we stand in your way?