Coaches, Parties and Group Visits
We offer a warm and friendly welcome to coach tours, parties and group visits, and as the only ice cream parlour making and serving ice cream from our own herd of Guernsey cows, a visit to Brymor is truly unique. Yes we get queues at busy times but our lovely team will serve everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible so you can enjoy your favourite flavour, and perhaps decide which one you'd like to take with you to enjoy at home too!
Along with serving amazing ice cream in our comfortable café, we make it easy for everyone to enjoy a visit:
- The comfortable café seats 150 people so there is room to relax.
- We serve more than 25 different flavours of ice cream – the only ice cream made in Yorkshire from Guernsey cows.
- The café serves lovely food using regional and seasonal ingredients.
- Our well stocked Gift Shop has an ever-changing range of locally sourced gifts, homeware and produce.
- We make our ice cream here on the farm and visitors can view some of our cows and young stock from our special indoor viewing area.
- The outdoor seating area overlooks open countryside, ideal for sunny days.
- We have full disabled access.
To find out more about our menus and services for coach parties, please contact our Parlour Manager, Sarah Pentith on 01677 460377
Please find below our Coach Party Booking Form:
Coach Party Booking Form
For coach drivers
- Our large, flat, well-marked car park has a dedicated coach parking area, close to the parlour and cafe and plenty of turning space.
- We offer driver refreshments, rest area and other benefits.
- We are conveniently located just off the A6108 just 15 minutes from the A1.
- Your passengers will leave with a smile after tasting Yorkshire’s finest farm produced ice cream.