By entering a competition on the Brymor Ice Cream Facebook page you are agreeing to Brymor Ice Cream storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Brymor Ice Cream and not to Facebook.
Entries must be submitted by Friday 24th March 2017.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Brymor Ltd.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winners will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
6. The closing date is as specified, and Brymor Ice Cream reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by a reply on Facebook. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. Brymor Ice Cream reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
14. The ‘Mothers Sundaes’ will be designed at the discretion of the team at Brymor Ltd.
15. The ‘Mothers Sundaes’ will need to be collected in person on Sunday 26th March 2017. There will be no delivery arrangements available.